.

.

14.11.12

NBD 4 N.A.B.


Just     only         just a couple   minutos my cholita
just      you really are a GOD SEND but today I am busy
being a rare breed a special girl
can’t pick up like one of those fucking toy claw machines
got four initials four cool like that
I’m a special girl like every other girl
now hurt feelings   write better
not in my book! stick with the plan
since neck wrestling’s a tough sport it’s
what it’s like to have 1/3s of you split that 
take off shoes feel like shit
is YOUR life so busy you can’t put THAT in a poem?
god you’re never *in the moment*
but I’m feeling this be my stay at home mom
Mom’s right sleep comfortably in my XL twin
sorry not some DIIV song and
in advance getting fat during the winter 


(An excerpt from my forthcoming chapbook, Re: You’d be a horrible Mayan)