.

.

28.11.12

ATTN: A blonde Sufjan Stevens is translating René Char and giving out free Xanax at Gate 32A


If I scratch your head I'll touch yours face
on forty-two face on channel Christian Bale if 
your hands melt blue for four if we could survive inverted if you sit next to me
can't believe they survived without her or me watching her things
what if it's a bomb what if it's Juicy terry cloth sweat pants ALY
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING IT COULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING ROHYPNOL
but not in such a public place not moving pretending to know a little bit John 
Cage and New Grace not felt nothing in one week why'd you start put it
in a poem or it didn't happen
my back's a gun or worse wet hair why did I wear fucking JEGGINGS
a bit duty
free of X-rays you can’t opt out with this time this coat was 1,000 DOLLARS where’s
guy with RVCA stickers and professional I swear
I’m not with my mom I swear I’m 
not making it easy for you to read I swear my professor’s a poet
thanks you know thank you for letting me read book with bad breath and spread in my bag
I’d give you this book but you know it’s worth 150 dollars


(Write a poem after taking a walk with no destination in mind. An airport on 11/26/2012. Also will be in my chapbook, Re: You'd be a horrible Mayan)